HEART & SOUL
Just Breathe Massage Therapy
It’s the first thing we do when we are born and the last thing we do before we pass on. We breathe our way through life, like when we are stressed, emotional, in pain, in shock or even to relax. In today’s fast paced life we forget the simple action of breathing. I have created a space where clients can switch off to the world and get in touch with their breath, mind, body and soul to allow the body’s own relaxation response to kick in.
I have been running my own business since 2012 and have been adding qualifications, including Decongestive lymphatic Therapy, Oncology Massage, and Manual Lymphatic Drainage to compliment my Remedial Massage Treatments.
I am passionate about helping women in the Macarthur, Narellan, and Camden area’s facing cancer, Lymphoedema, or Lipoedema and learning how I can better help my clients. I encourage my clients to do self help at home (Home work) to aid the outcome after massage or Lymphoedema treatments. I have truly found my passion for helping others and want to share how Oncology Massage and Lymphoedema Therapy can help improve my client’s Health.
- Owner / operator of Just Breath Massage Therapy massage business since 2012
- Remedial Massage Therapist for 7 years, studying at Macquarie Fields TAFE
- Corporate Massage Therapist for 4 years
- Sports Massage with West Tigers and Penrith Panthers in 2016 Football season
- Chiropractic assistant with Alison Griffiths Chiropractor for 5 years
- Remedial Massage Therapist with Evolution Health Services in 2017 – 2019
- Diploma of Remedial Massage – TAFE NSW 2012
- Remedial Stone Fusion Course – 2014
- Kinesiology Taping Course – Rock Tape 2016
- Vacuum Cupping Course – Stuart Hinds 2018
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – Michelle Vasallo 2018
- Oncology Massage – Oncology Massage Australia 2019
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy – Casley – Smith International 2020
- My passion is Oncology Massage & Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy. I love working with and supporting women throughout their stages of breast cancer, or those women with Lipoedema who need assistant with maintenance. Oncology massage is especially tailored for someone during their cancer diagnosis and for the rest of their life. As a trained Oncology massage therapist we are specially trained to work with people who have or have had cancer, and adjust our skills to help not hinder your recovery. Oncology massage can also help with fibrosis tissue caused by radiation or operations.
- Manual lymphatic drainage massage for women post liposuction or Cosmetic procedures.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage working specifically with conditions that impact the lymphatic system. I have seen the benefits of this technique and I have just completed 135 hrs of training in decongestive lymphatic therapy, to assist women suffering from lymphoedema or Lipoedema.
- I love performing MFR to help reduce fascial tightness and restriction.
- I enjoy working with women who are in pain, either from work, training hard, surgeries or due to niggles from everyday life stress.